Nail Petroleum is a start-up company with a geographic focus on Germany and Denmark.
Why the focus on those two countries?
Together they form a niche area in the prolific North Sea Basin
- Lower Competition compared to UK and Norway;
- Germany and Denmark together have a substantial deal flow;
- Asset transfer less driven by auctions;
- A shorter way to exclusivity;
- Personal relationships key to unlock value;
- Rheinland vs. AngloSaxon way of doing business;
- Relatively more trust and a long term relationship.
- Southern Gas Basin and Central Graben are part of the North Sea Basin;
- Technical leverage from UK & Norway knowledge.
- Commercial leverage from UK & Norway knowledge;
- It is easier to put together a team that makes a difference.