Associates of Nail Petroleum
|Iran||CBC Oil & Gas||Website|
|Worldwide E&P Consultancy||Upstream Advisors||Website|
|Worldwide E&P Consultancy||Panterra||Website|
|HSE, Operational & Compliance expertise||Versatec Energy||Website|
|E&P Consultancy||Argo Geological Consultants||Website|
|Western Hemisphere / CIS||Klarenco||Website|
|Asia/Pacific – Integr. Subsurf. Evaluation||ReservoirTeam||Website|
|Geothermal Services||Geothermie Partners||Website|
|Worldwide Consultancy||Several individuals||–|
- Nail’s Services include Business Development, Market Analysis, Scouting and Intelligence, Country Analysis and Studies (e.g. regional assessment of basins, including data mining and compilation of regional overviews), Company Analysis and (E)valuation, Farm-in / Farm-out, Due Diligence, Data-Room Analysis, Upstream Organisation, Project Assessment (exploration, development, production, e.g. a Full Field Review for a producing asset), Project and Portfolio analysis / economics.
- Nail conducts Value Assurance and Opportunity Framing: Assessment of exploration project generation and evaluations, Assessment of field development plans, Review of drilling engineering and production technology, Review of production operations etc.
- Nail can assist in Agreement negotiation such as bidding agreements, HoA / MoU / LoI, Term Sheets, SPA’s, JOA etc.
- Nail can support company E&P Asset Teams: exploration and production geology, seismic interpretation, project generation (understanding a producing asset and finding opportunities for production optimisation), reservoir engineering studies, development planning, technology selection.
- Nail has a substantial track record in New Ventures: this requires subsurface regional knowledge and an integrated detailed understanding of existing fields as well as the competitive space surrounding the target. Delivery of any New Venture demands a dedicated, focussed approach to build the confidence in the investment team that all risks are understood.
- Training – Nail has provided in-house courses and workshops on various Upstream subjects.
Click on above picture to visit Peter’s LinkedIn profile and to see Nail’s clients.
Peter is an Upstream Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Professional, looking for new opportunities. He is an experienced Geologist/Geophysicist. Hands-On. Delivery & Discovery Track Record in North Sea, SE Asia, N Africa and Guyana Basin.
Peter holds an Msc in Geology from Utrecht University and joined Shell in 1985. He worked for Shell in the UK, Turkey, Netherlands and Malaysia in various technical exploration and development related functions. In 1998 Peter joined Clyde Petroleum in The Hague, working on New Ventures and Exploration. In 2001 Peter became the Exploration Manager for Conoco and subsequently Wintershall Noordzee, in The Netherlands, and was responsible for a high-activity portfolio across the UK, NL, Germany and Denmark. During this period, Peter was responsible for many discoveries, mainly offshore NL. In June 2007 he joined Dyas as New Ventures Manager and became Commercial Manager in 2008 and CEO in 2009. In 2013 Peter was appointed Exploration Director. End 2014 Peter started Nail Petroleum BV.
Example: recent E&P workshops in Tehran.